[Butia-devel-list] [Butia-list] [IAEP] XO robotics

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas en hotmail.com
Lun Oct 1 04:45:26 UYT 2012

> > Putting the XO on top of the robot appears to me as a cute photo op thing,
> > not a necessity. It would be amazingly cool if the XO camera would capture
> > images that real time were processed by the XO, or man a sonar sensor, or
> > something. So far I don't think this is happening, and the XO on the
> > platform feels like a pour la gallerie innocent gimmick.
>
> In fact, the XO is part of the robot and there is a plugin for
> TurtleBlocks that allows to use the camera as a sensor color. (see
> followme plugin)

Exist a "followme" plugin for the TurtleBlocks (TurtleArt) activity:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Turtle_Art#FollowMe
And exist a separate activity for the XO:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4368
A video of the activity FollowMe Butia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nnc9Rn9GbY
Regards!