[Butia-devel-list] Fwd: PCBA prototype service testing

Andres Aguirre aguirrea en gmail.com
Dom Ago 25 16:50:41 UYT 2013

Me llegó esto de seeedstudio, puede estar bueno estandarizar la usb4butia
con este servicio para los que quieren conseguir pocas unidades (1 a 10).
Saludos
---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Echo zhou" <echo.zhou en seeedstudio.com>
Fecha: 25/08/2013 11:50
Asunto: PCBA prototype service testing
Para: "Echo zhou" <echo.zhou en seeedstudio.com>

Dear user,****

** **

Appreciated you use our fusion PCB service before. For greatly increase
your efficiency for your product design from prototype stage, it bring a
new service for your check. ****

** **

We are going to launch a new service online at the end of July—PCB assembly
prototype service. <http://PCB%20assembly%20prototype%20service.> We could
help quickly building prototypes for you to verify your designs. Combining
with our OPL service, hope to greatly increase the efficiency for design
reference and supply chain optimization. For now, the service is still in
Alpha testing stage. We’ll highly appreciate if you could help in reviewing
it. Please allow me to make a simple introduction of the service. ****

** **

*What is PCB assembly prototype service?*

Seeed provides turn-key services for fully soldered and assembled
prototypes for quantities 2 - 10. You just upload your Gerber files and
select components from the Seeed OPL (open part library). Seeed will solder
and assemble the PCB boards with the OPL components and ship within 3 days
(excluding Chinese Holidays). ****

** **

*What is OPL service ?*

OPL (Open Parts Library) is a collection of 100+ commonly used components.
The Seeed OPL includes ICs, resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes,
transistors, crystal oscillators, connectors, fuses, and more.****

** **

*What is implement process?*

[image: 说明: 说明: cid:image001.jpg en 01CE7CB1.12DAD530]****