[Butia-devel-list] Version nueva de Scratch, para Raspbian

Daniel Larrosa dflc en cs.com.uy
Vie Oct 9 03:35:52 UYT 2015

Probablemente ya lo vieron, lo comento por las dudas para quienes quieran
usar el Butia 3.0 con Raspberry Pi:

http://hackaday.com/2015/10/08/latest-raspberry-pi-images-have-improved-scratch/

"The latest Raspbian release (the operating system image for Raspberry Pi)
has a new and improved version of Scratch for those who want to use it on
the Pi. According to the Raspberry Pi blog, the new version is up to ten
times faster than previous versions and also includes an improved method
for Scratch programs to access the board’s general purpose I/O and other
I/O devices.

As an example of the new speed up, a Pac Man demo that could only manage
one frame per second on a Raspberry Pi B, now clocks in at 12-15 frames per
second and can exceed 30 fps on a Raspberry Pi 2. In addition to some
additional I/O boards, the new Scratch can also access the camera, the
board’s IP address, and the date and time."

---

Saludos,
     Daniel.