[Butia-devel-list] Plugins order

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Jue Mar 22 12:28:26 UYT 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender en gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn
> <alanjas en hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Another question.. which is the criteria for order the plugins (palettes) in
>> the toolbar?
>
> I recall enabling a mechanism for reordering the toolbars. Will check.

There is a position= parameter to the palette class __init__ and
add_palette methods, however, I am not sure how useful it is in regard
to your issue, since some of the "standard" palettes are defined in
plugins and may not be defined until after your palettes are added. I
suppose I could try forcing those palettes into position. Will report
back.

regards.

-walter

--