[Butia-devel-list] Fwd: [robotics-worldwide] [jobs] OSRF in Google Summer of Code 2015

Andres Aguirre aaguirre en fing.edu.uy
Mie Mar 4 15:02:17 UYST 2015

por si a alguien le interesa

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carlos Agüero <caguero en osrfoundation.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:16 PM
Subject: [robotics-worldwide] [jobs] OSRF in Google Summer of Code 2015
To: robotics-worldwide en duerer.usc.edu

Open Source Robotics Foundation is in Google Summer of Code, version 2015!

Accepted students will participate in real-world software development,
contributing to robotics projects like Gazebo, ROS, and Ignition
Transport, and engaging with the global robotics community, all while
getting paid. As a bonus, this year we also offer ROS-Industrial [1]
projects.

Check out our GSoC site [2] and don't forget to visit our ideas page
[3], which lists projects that we're interested in. Feel free to ask
questions and propose suggestions at gsoc en osrfoundation.org. The
student application period starts March 16th. Get ready for a robotics
coding summer!.

Please, redistribute the information among your students.

[1] http://rosindustrial.org
[2] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org2/google/gsoc2015/osrf
[3] http://wiki.osrfoundation.org/gsoc15